Static Voltage Stabilizer (SVS)
- A Static Voltage Stabilizer(SVS), is a modified & advanced generation of Servo-controlled Voltage Stabilizer (SCVS).
- Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizer( SCVS) incorporated with Variacs & motors, which are mechanical and moving parts to control Output Voltage. The correction rate to control output voltage is very high.
- While Static Voltage Stabilizer Incorporated Semiconductors & do not involve any mechanical moving parts hence correction rate to correct output voltage is too low within One Cycle (10 to 20 Mesc).
- Static Voltage Stabilizer monitors the incoming supply voltage, and accordingly correct Output voltage instantaneously.
- Since there are no mechanical parts like Variac, motor, Carbon brush, etc., there is no arcking, or sparking between Variac winding & moving brush, Because of this life & The Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF) of Static Stabilizer is much higher than SVCS.
|Rating & Range||1 Phase 10 KVA to 100KVA|
|KVA Rating||3 Phase 10KVA to 500KVA|
|Input voltage Range||1 Phase 180V to 280Volts Or customise|
|3 Phase 340Volts to 460 Volts Or customise|
|Input Frequency||+/- 3Hz|
|Coolig Method||Natural Air Cooled|
|Temperature||5 to 50 Degree Celcius|
|Voltage Correction Period||80% less than one cycle & 100% within less than 2 to 3 Cycles.|
|Protections||Input Phase fail|
|Input High / Low Voltage|
|Output High / Low Voltage|
|Output Voltage||Auto / Manual setting available.|
|110% for 30 min|
|125% for 10min|
|150% 10 Sec|
|> 160% Instantaneous Trip|
|MTBF||> 20000 Hrs|
Single Phase Output
Three Phase Output